Senior citizens must be really careful when it comes to saving money. Because it is something that really counts at their age. That is what keeping in mind, in order to help you save a bit of money we have brought you this article that has covered 100+ Senior Discounts for 2020. So without further ado, let us save you some money, shall we?
Here is a fresh list of companies from different platforms that can help you save from their offers.
Senior Discounts in Retail Stores
- Belk: Offer a 15% senior discount on first Tuesday of every month for (62+)
- Banana Republic Discounts: 10% off (50+)
- Bealls Outlet: Gives a 15% senior discount every Tuesday (50+)
- Christopher Banks: 10% off every Wednesday (60+)
- Clarks: 10% off (62+)
- Dressbarn: Gives a 10% senior discount on Tuesday and Wednesday for people (55+)
- Goodwill: 10% – 20% off one day a week (55+)
- Hallmark: 10% off one day a week, for seniors.
- iParty: 10% senior discount every day.
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays (60+)
- Modell’s Sporting Goods: You can save up to 10% almost every day (65+)
- Michael’s: 10% off every day, AARP card (55+)
- Ross Stores: 10% off every Tuesday (55+)
- SteinMart: Save 20% on the first Monday of every month, for (55+)
- The Salvation Army Thrift Stores: Save up to 50% off, (55+)
- Walgreens Discounts: Save up to 20% once a month, “Balance Rewards” card is required. (65+
- TJ Maxx Senior Discounts: 10% on Mondays (50+)
Senior Discounts in Grocery Stores
- American Discount Stores: Save up to 10% every Monday(62+)
- Bi-Lo: 5% off every Wednesday (60+)
- Compare Foods Supermarket: It gives a 10% senior discount every Wednesday (60+)
- DeCicco Family Markets: Save up to 5% every Wednesday at DeCicco. (60+)
- Fred Meyer: 10% – 15%, depending on department., on first Tuesday of each month (55+)
- Fry’s Food Stores: 10% off on the first Wednesday of every month for people above 55.
- Gristedes Supermarket: 10% off every Tuesday (65+)
- Kroger: No senior discounts!
- Harris Teeter: Offers 5% off every Thursday (60+)
- New Seasons: Gives a 10% senior discount on every Wednesday (65+)
- Publix: 5% off every Wednesday (60 +) Varies by location
- Piggly-Wiggly Discounts: Offers 5% every Wednesday (60+)
- Uncle Guiseppe’s Marketplace: Gives 5% off on Wednesdays (65+)
Travel and hotel discounts for senior citizens
Senior Discounts on Airline Tickets
- American Airlines: Multiple discounts for 65 and above.
- British Airlines: AARP members can save up to $200 on flights.
- Southwest Airlines: Multiple discounts for ages 65 and above.
- U.S. Airways: Merged with American Airlines
- United Airlines: Multiple discounts for ages 65 and above
Senior Discounts on Car Rentals
- Avis Senior Discounts: AARP members enjoy and save up to $10-$25.
- Dollar Rent-A-Car: Gives 10% off (50+)
- Payless Senior Discount: AARP members get discounts at Payless Car Rental, plus everyday savings of 5% daily, weekly, weekend, and monthly rates. (Payless Promo Code KW47RY)
- Alamo Car Rental: Save up to 25%. AARP members.
- Budget Rent-A-Car Senior Discount: Everyday discount of 10% – 25% off on all vehicles (domestic and international) for AARP members (50+)
Senior Discounts on Hotels
- Best Western: 10% or more for AARP and senior guests (55+)
- Cambria Suites: If you are 60+ or an AARP member, you’ll save up to 10% (advance reservations required).
- Comfort Inn: 60+ or an AARP member can save up to 10% (advance reservations required).
- Candlewood Suites: Discounts may vary for customers (62+)
- Comfort Suites: 60+ or an AARP member can save up to 10% (advance reservations required).
- Crown Plaza: Discounts may vary (62+)
- Days Inn: Discounts vary (60+) call 1-800-225-3297 – request for “senior rate”
- Holiday Inn: Discounts may vary (62+)
- Hampton Inn & Suites – AARP members can save up to 10%
- Hyatt: save up to 50% off (62+)
- Howard Johnson Hotel Discounts: Discounts off best available rate (60+) call 1-800-225-3297 and request the “senior rate”.
- Knights Inn: Save up to 10% off (60+)
- La Quinta Inn: Discounts vary (65+)
- Motel 6: Gives a 10% senior discount for (60+), AMAC members 10% (use code CP545906)
- Marriott Senior Discount: 15% off (62+)
- Super 8: Save 10% or (up to 20% with AARP card)
- Sleep Inn – If you are 60+ or an AARP member, save up to 10% (advance reservations required)
- Travelodge: Discounts may vary (60+)
- Wyndham Hotels: Save up to 20% with AARP card, 20% off for all AMAC members.
Cruise discounts for seniors